lundi 11 février 2008

Visite au refuge de l'Arche


My favorits pictures today :

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

This is a beautiful photograph.

Janet a dit…

That looks like a really nice kitty cat!

Jilly a dit…

I've just caught up with your blog and see these beautiful bird and animal photographs. I'd not heard of the Refuge de l'Arche. What a great idea they save animals - presumably from other zoos or worse, when people have wild animals in their homes.

Lovely photographs.

Fenix, at Bostonscapes DP, has lions on his blog today.

Fénix - Bostonscapes a dit…

Yes, and it's purely coincidental that our lion photos were published on the same day (I compose my posts weeks in advance).

I think your lioness and in my lion would make a terrific couple. :)

lyliane six a dit…

La lionne a très fière allure aussi, j'ai envie de mettre mes mains dans les polis de son cou, mais je crois qu'elle n'apprécierai pas hélas!